SHERWOOD-Таверна

SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум

Объявление

Форум Шервуд-таверна приветствует вас!

Здесь собрались люди, которые выросли на сериале "Робин из Шервуда",
которые интересуются историей средневековья, литературой и искусством,
которые не боятся задавать неожиданные вопросы и искать ответы.

Здесь вы найдете сложившееся сообщество с многолетними традициями, массу информации по сериалу "Робин из Шервуда", а также по другим фильмам робингудовской и исторической тематики, статьи и дискуссии по истории и искусству, ну и просто хорошую компанию.

Робин из Шервуда: Информация о сериале

Робин Гуд 2006

История Средних веков

Страноведение

Музыка и кино

Литература

Джордж Мартин, "Песнь Льда и Огня"

А ещё?

Остальные плюшки — после регистрации!

При копировании и цитировании материалов форума ссылка на источник обязательна.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум » Робин Гуд в литературе » BACK TO SHERWOOD: TONY LEE TALKS ROBIN HOOD: OUTLAW'S PRIDE

BACK TO SHERWOOD: TONY LEE TALKS ROBIN HOOD: OUTLAW'S PRIDE

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Apparently there's a new Robin Hood graphic Novel coming out. The art
looks good. The only complaint I have is that they gave Robin that stupid
hat (Though, from the previews, it looks like it may only be in a splash
page) made popular by Errol Flynn and later incorparated into Green Arrow.

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76909

http://www.newsarama.com/general/TonyLee/RobinH_colour_s_t.jpg

milka написал(а):

The only complaint I have is that they gave Robin that stupidhat

milka написал(а):

it looks like it may only be in a splashpage) made popular by Errol Flynn and later incorparated into Green Arrow.

But a lot of painters depict Robin in  such a hat.
As for Errol Flynn, I've found once that he is the best Robin Hood of any times.

I think it's a wonderful picture!

Отредактировано Archer (09-03-2008 23:37:55)

One more Robin Hood comics or rather the graphic novel. The art that presented on the newsarama page is good but to dark and gloomy, it better fits for the horror or uncompromising historical comics than the classic RH tale. Arrow in the eye - that seems to much for me. However the main idea to show the story from the new and the fresh point of view is very interesting and welcomed.

Отредактировано Vaultkeeper (30-05-2008 16:18:03)

Maybe it's Off-top (then I'm sorry) but I read a lot of good words about ROS on that page. Though can it ever be off-topic? Well, here they are:

One of my favorite Robin Hood stories was (and still is) Robin of Sherwood TV series. Robin of Loxley, played by Michael Praed, then Jason Connery's Robert of Huntingdon, were/are the best Robins to ever grace the idiot box.

Richard Carpenter's "Robin of Sherwood" was a fantastic series. I have all the DVD's. (ME TOO)

Nice to see all the love for Robin of Sherwood. God I love that show. (ME ALSO)

And yes, I have the theme song on my iPod. I'm a geek. (I HAVE IT ON MY PHONE)

Dude, I have the entire Clannad soundtrack for the show on my iPod. I outrank you in geekdom (SO DO I)

I don't have an iPod, but if I did the "Robin of Sherwood" soundtrack would be on it. I owe the show a debt for introducing me to Clannad. And it was a great show. (AGREE COMLETELY)

Robin Of Sherwood was my favourite show as a kid , Herne The Hunter was (and still is) one of the most visually amazing characters I've seen. (WHO WOULDN'T AGREE?)

RoS was easily one of the best shows of the 80's to me... And the music just topped the show off... (ABSOLUTELY)

Tony Lee I love Robin Hood. Always have done. I grew up with Richard Carpenter's Robin of Sherwood (HOW I ENVY YOU, I COULD ONLY DREAM)

because it gives him an excuse to watch endless re-runs of Robin Of Sherwood...(OH, I CAN UNDERSTAND IT WELL)

Вы здесь » SHERWOOD-таверна. Литературно-исторический форум » Робин Гуд в литературе » BACK TO SHERWOOD: TONY LEE TALKS ROBIN HOOD: OUTLAW'S PRIDE